RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed flush mount turn signals just on the rear of my bike, but now when I turn on the left turn it only flashes in the back and it flashes really quick. Any suggestions on what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Patrick

·
Registered
56 Posts
If the front bulb isn't blown, and you installed LED flush mounts then the resistance is a lot lower making your bike think it has a blown bulb. But that shouldn't cause the front to stop working.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I installed flush mount turn signals just on the rear of my bike, but now when I turn on the left turn it only flashes in the back and it flashes really quick. Any suggestions on what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Patrick
Hi patrick you may want to make shure your bulb is ok usually thats an indication of a faulty bulb. or start retracing your steps to see if you made an installation error if it all worked prior to install.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thank you everyone for your input, I haven't had a chance to look at the bulb yet because it's at the shop getting a new front tire. I'll be sure to check that though, hopefully its an easy fix. I was also wondering if anyone would know why my back brake light doesn't get brighter when i brake? I don't know if its not supposed to or if somethings also wrong there? Thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
Do you have a dual pin ,,, 1157 bulb..??? (usually stock)..... There might be a single pin in there .... (I think thats a 1156)

·
Registered
795 Posts
If it is an 1157 ,,, it will be a marker light and a brighter light when brakes are applied ....(thats why it has 2 pins on the bulb sides) Buy a new bulb and start your trouble shooting there ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts