RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I know this in the wrong place, but as an O5 Speed Triple owner, the teaser pics have me excited. Looks like the iconic bug eye'd look is gone for a more appealing mainstream look. I like it, but, hmmm, I like having the ugly duckling bug eye'd look.

·
Registered
269 Posts
From the pics, it appears that it's going to look sweet. Got me excited.

Looks like the iconic bug eye'd look is gone for a more appealing mainstream look. I like it, but, hmmm, I like having the ugly duckling bug eye'd look.
Yeah, that's the first thing that I thought when I saw the pics was that I'm sure it will make a lot of people mad that they are not using the original round lights anymore. But hey I'm sure that it would not be too much work to replace them with the original round ones though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I know they were "iconic" but I really disliked the two plain round headlights on what is otherwise a very modern looking motorcycle. I'm glad they updated and will be sorely tempted by this bike in the future.

·
Registered
316 Posts
They headlights where either a love em, or hate em, and the fact that a lot of people hate them, I feel, is what makes them that much more appealing to S3 owners.

Here is a bad quality pic of mine, just to share...i've since painted the headlight buckets a flat black to match the frame, still has the bug eye look but a little more blended it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts