RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome day, bit cold on the old balls but still an awesome day!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last one!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sweet pix!!! :righton: It's nice to see the ol' girl (2nd gen) out being ridden like she should! :agree: Just curious... what kind of tires are you runnin' at the track? (cool tire warmers btw :glassesti)!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sweet pix!!! :righton: It's nice to see the ol' girl (2nd gen) out being ridden like she should! :agree: Just curious... what kind of tires are you runnin' at the track? (cool tire warmers btw :glassesti)!
Thanks buddy, Im running the Diablo rosso corsa's, and I love um, I went for the Pilot Power Pures before the Pirelli's were fitted and they just have not got the feed back you really need on the track, I can highly recommend the corsa's for all levels of riding :agree: .

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Awsome pics and awesome Z! I am jealous

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Nice pics! Looks like a blast

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pics! Looks like a blast

Desert rat where are you these days, Im still out in Afghan, 14 months done only 13 left!!!!
Stay safe buddy

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Desert rat where are you these days, Im still out in Afghan, 14 months done only 13 left!!!!
Stay safe buddy
You are doing 27 months? I guess I will stop complaining(only a little really) about 12 months. I am up North at Mazar E Sharif. We don't fly south of the mountains, which suits me fine since the majority of the bad guys are down there shooting up the aircraft. They have more and more crap happenning around Kunduz(Qonduz), though.

Stay safe down there.

Sorry about the highjack. Now back to our regular programming.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are doing 27 months? I guess I will stop complaining(only a little really) about 12 months. I am up North at Mazar E Sharif. We don't fly south of the mountains, which suits me fine since the majority of the bad guys are down there shooting up the aircraft. They have more and more crap happenning around Kunduz(Qonduz), though.

Stay safe down there.

Sorry about the highjack. Now back to our regular programming.
Yeh 27 months, and I might do another 12 after that, I dont see the issue with being out here, free tan and a tax free haven!!! Working with your SF guys at the moment, cant say where I am (your rules), but im surrounded by the bad guys, and they are being shown how it's done by the SF, nice head count this month, 102 are now with there 30 virgins or whatever they think they get when there shown the wrong end of a 50cal :blowup: :).

Stay Safe Buddy

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Do you work for MPRI or one of the OGAs? We have SF up here doing most missions, but they are mainly trainers for the Afghani commandos. we will take a couple US guys and a lot of ANAs out. Rather it be that way myself. Let them defend their own.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Awesome pics Judgie!!

Nice to see a 2nd gen Z1000 being ridden like that...excellent work!!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to try mine on the track next year!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you work for MPRI or one of the OGAs? We have SF up here doing most missions, but they are mainly trainers for the Afghani commandos. we will take a couple US guys and a lot of ANAs out. Rather it be that way myself. Let them defend their own.

Good questions, well presented!! Sent you a PM buddy.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome pics Judgie!!

Nice to see a 2nd gen Z1000 being ridden like that...excellent work!!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to try mine on the track next year!!
Get It done Cory, you will love it, especially with the set up you have, I will get around to replying to your email ASAP, oh and I just removed the servo cables and only get the FI light coming on when im on the motorway/highway when riding at a constant speed, not on the track or twisties.

Ride safe

Judgie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts