RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just a thought.....What are your favorite three Christmas movies of all time?

1. National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation"...I have it on DVD, we watch it every year and still laugh our @sses off!

2. "It's a Wonderful Life".....Who could not laugh, cry, and feel good watching this one?

3. "Christmas Story"....I still laugh everytime I see it....Usually TBS or TNT has their "Christmas Story Marathon"

I think it's obvious that I like the comedies...LOL...what about YOU?

Happy Holidays!! May your Christmas be merry and I hope you have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Pete S.
:angel:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
1) The Santa Clause (Tim Allen)
2) National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (actually all the "Vacation" movies are great. Chevy Chase is funny!)
3) I don't have a 3rd.

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
1. "A Christmas Carol" (the really old one with Alaister Simm (sp?)
2. "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown"
3. "A Christmas Story", even though I've seen the same scenes dozens of times, I have yet to watch the ENTIRE movie.:?

Emrah

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
OK lets go back a few years......
1(Holiday Inn.......Astairs, Crosby)
2(White Christmas.....Crosby)
3(Babes in Toyland........Oliver &Hardy)
All of these are originally in B/W.........old movies.......old man watching them.......:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Great Christmas movies are in black and white:

1 "White Christmas"
2 "It's a Wonderful Life"
3 "Miracle on 34th St." (1947)

·
Registered
70 Posts
1. Christmas Story
2. Gremlins

Christmas Story is so funny. When I got my bike I felt like the little boy when he got that gun. Everyone telling me how dangerous and big my bike was. I don't know how may times people said it "That's too big for you, you're gonna drop it" "You need a little 250, that's too big for you." And guess what? I dropped it the first 5 minutes I had it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts