RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for sale is an entire 1st gen motor less the cases. These parts are in ear mint condition, with less than 10k on them. When i tore down the motor this weekend i was amazed at how clean it was. I have no use for these parts as my motor runs excellent. all parts were handled carefully and stored in a clean plastic bin wrapped in shop rags. All prices are OBO. I think they are pretty low to begin with, but if i am way off then we can work something out.

flywheel. stator rotor. $50

valve cover/hardware. great shape, only one minor blemish on the outside above the cam sprockets. no Gasket included. have a spare or paint it to your liking! $25

crankshaft. perfect shape.$40
starter. $20
timing chain $10

timing chain guides. little wear. $10

oil filter holder thingy. $5

Camshafts. super shape. $40

transmission gears. Not sure why you would want them? haha. but maybe someone does. $25. Again, these are really heavy so shipping will be steep. the tape is just to keep them from sliding apart.

Shift forks for the tranny. Pair. no pic but they are in perfect shape. $5.

Stator. Comes with complementary broken cover. The coil looks to be free from any damage. may be useful for someone. $20

stator cover with a hole. it's like a ram air intake for the stator. adds at least 10hp. A must have for the true rider.:silly: $10

thermostat and overflow tank. $10

Wiring harness with ecu and fuse/junction box. has a couple cut wires. Pretty sure they are the front turn signal wires though so no big deal. $45

clutch cover with damage. Rash was painted and looks decent. chipped piece at the top. still functional and could get you by no problem. bearings still inside but no oil window. I do not have that. $30

Other things I have:

ANY misc. hardware that you may need for the motor. I have a gallon zip lock bag full of nuts and bolts from the motor. let me know what you need.

Front sprocket. $5

If you need something specific, just Pm me and i may have it if it is not listed here.

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
That looks like it was a very clean engine.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Dibs on the cams

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
709 Posts
wish i had extra money for shipping, i want that head...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wish i had extra money for shipping, i want that head...
well, i think it may be about 30 to ship ups. it is so cheap to begin with... you know you want it! lol. it will become a boat anchor soon if you don't buy it..

Need the cylinder and pistons. Can you give me a total shipping to 48843
And method of payment.

Thanks,
PM'd

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump. removed sold items and lowered a few prices.

·
Registered
77 Posts
is it possible to send the harness-Ecu to Greece via USPS?
Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is it possible to send the harness-Ecu to Greece via USPS?
Thanks
Michael

I don't know. I will swing by the post office. Is there a zip code or something? I have never shipped overseas. I Don't see a problem as long as you cover the shipping costs.

·
Registered
77 Posts
SURE! 16451!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump. items removed and a few prices lowered! make me some offers, this stuff needs to move.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Water/Oil Pump

Are these still available? Very interested! Please let me know. I suck at this forum stuff so email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
emailed. All parts listed are still available. I am removing the old parts as they sell..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump. All parts available. No reasonable offers refused!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hope this can help you and the buyers out. Use USPS Parcel Post. It is A lot cheaper then UPS and generally takes about the same time.

Bump for some clean parts GLWS

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hope this can help you and the buyers out. Use USPS Parcel Post. It is A lot cheaper then UPS and generally takes about the same time.

Bump for some clean parts GLWS
yessir,:righton: i only use usps they are more efficient with domestic shipping and cheaper.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts