RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, I just purchased a 2009 ZX10R LE and the Z1000 is going with the deal so I am selling all the aftermarket and extras I have. I will miss this forum and I will miss my Z1000. My Z has served me VERY well but I am excited about the ZX10R. I will just do a list for now and will get pictures to anyone interested as soon as I can. I will include shipping (Canada and Cont. US) for most just to keep my work to a minimum, I don't want to check shipping prices a million times. OBO of course. I think I'm being fair, let me know if you think I'm not. Whatever does not sell here I will put on ebay later. Thanks!

:alcy::alcy::alcy::mecry::mecry::mecry:

Full Termignoni conical exhaust 4-2-1 (titanium/stainless). It just got shortened at a local machine shop and looks great! It's the one in my sig but shortened. It is in perfect condition. It looks like nothing else out there and I got compliments everywhere. Paid about $1800 for it. Pics available.
- SOLD

Full Hindle stainless exhaust. I shortened it myself. It is in good condition, no dents. Has a couple of marks where the aluminum holding bracket was on the can. Will be mostly covered when mounted though. Also missing 2 exhaust springs. I was going to use it as a track day exhaust.
- SOLD

Gold gilles rear sets complete with passenger pegs. Great condition.
- SOLD

Hyperpro RSC active steering damper (blue/purple) with gold mounting kit complete. Great condition.
- SOLD

Robby Moto quick throttle complete with three different spool sizes, the additional kill/start switch and cables.
- SOLD

CRG hindsight bar end mirrors (2). Black and in great condition.
- SOLD

Barnett clutch steel and friction plates along with used OEM clutch springs. I used the Barnett springs but took the plates out after 200KM becuase I did not like the feel of the initial take up.
- SOLD

Power commander III USB. Great condition.
- SOLD

Speedo healer V4. Great condition.
- SOLD

Carbon fiber side covers (triangular ones). Great condition.
- SOLD

Suburban Machinery handle bars. great condition.
- SOLD

Pazzo shorty levers. Gold with blue dials. Great condition.
- SOLD

R&G fork sliders and swingarm spool sliders. Swingarm spools have normal marks from rear stand.
- SOLD

Factory +4 degree ignition advancer (fixed). Great condition.
- SOLD

K&N used air filter in good condition and one new KN-203 oil filter.
- SOLD

Supersprox stealth, aluminum/steel 42 tooth (stock) rear sprocket. Supposed to be guaranteed for life, put about 5000KM on it. Great condition.
- SOLD

Rizoma Zero turn signals (pair). One has a couple small cracks in the plastic, hard to notice and has been like that for a long time without getting worse. Otherwise good condition.
- SOLD

Renntec grab rail (for passenger). Great condition.
- SOLD

04 ZX6R rear shock. Re-valved (racetech) and sprung for the Z1000 at Cyclezoo (Ducati Omaha). I took my bike to Cayuga and this shock performed absolutely great. It is in good shape.
- SOLD

Black gas tank. No dents or dings. Paint is in very good condition. Can't include shipping on this one.
- SOLD

Rear wheel complete with sprocket and spacers. Black/polished. Great condition.
- $100 plus shipping

Case sliders (derlin) with gold inserts. Good condition (never been down).
- $30 including shipping to continental US and Canada

OK, there might be more. I will update this thread with new items or when items sell. Thanks.

·
Registered
883 Posts
PM'd

About the PC3 as well as the speedo heeler....

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I will take the 04 ZX6R rear shock if shipping isn't too high. Shipping to 75007?

·
Registered
154 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, bump for some price changes and last chance for some items before eBay. I still have to ship the rear shock, Hindle exhaust and the SM handlebars/K&N air and oil filters. Sorry I got real busy the last couple of days and will ship all asap. Thanks again.

·
Registered
883 Posts
man that was pretty quick shipping from Canada. thank you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts