RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode to Idyllwild today. Great ride. Great weather, except for the first 20 minutes of rain when leaving Temecula. I love my 650.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics

More pics.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still more.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And more...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And finally...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looked like a great ride.
Nice pics.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nice looking ride there Kawi, looks great!

·
Registered
343 Posts
wow those are some nice spots. i would love to ride there... my ride was excellent too. about 60-65F at 11am

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing them. I love seeing the different places everyone rides to. Went for an awesome ride this weekend to Waterton lakes Park, Alberta. The weather was amazing for October!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Cool thread. Got to remember to take more photos on my rides. Just snapped a few last weekend. Took the ferry and went up north across Whidbey Island, across Deception Pass, and then east to Highway 9 for the ride south back home, about 200 miles.

Check the guy out in front with the patent leather boots. That's a kilt he's got on. Probably gets pretty breezy at speed.
My bike's the black Ninja next to the orange Ducati (my friend's bike).

About a 20 minute ride across Puget Sound to Whidbey Island. My buddy up front with his Triumph Trophy.

We just rode across this bridge over Deception Pass.

Season's just about over up here in Washington. Hope to get a few more rides in before storing the bike for winter. :sadpace:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts