RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say thanks to everyone on the forum for sharing all the info it has been super helpful. I traded the 650R in yesterday for a 09 ZX6 I know for sure that I made the right choice by getting the 650 to learn on, no way would I have been able to handle the ZX6 as a first bike. I was a little sad to see the 650 pushed into the back of the store to be cleaned up and re sold, but the new bike is helping me deal with it :) A few observations about each. The 650 for sure is torquer off the start and has the more comfy riding posistion, but it always felt clunky to me while the ZX6 feels more refined in every way, smoother throttle response, the way it just rolls through corners with ease, and of course the increased power. I see what people mean about hitting the power band half way into a turn!!!
So it's a whole new ball game with the ZX6 gotta give big props to the 650 for getting me on the right path, good bike and good people.

Thanks all

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats on a great upgrade.

Check your PM.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
stay safe

i may do the crossover thingy and move to a versys. it's becoming my dream bike, methinks.
the dark red 2011 is currently my wallpaper.

·
Registered
566 Posts
stay safe

i may do the crossover thingy and move to a versys. it's becoming my dream bike, methinks.
the dark red 2011 is currently my wallpaper.
What happened to the Z1000?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts