RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an interest in purchasing throttlr rockers? i can get a good deal on them. all brand new in sealed packages. let me know:D

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine are cheaper than that. i can get them just over dealer price. the more i order the cheaper they get. i'm looking around $8 with shipping

·
Registered
82 Posts
what exactly are throttle rockers? and speaking of throttle modifications, do any of you guys know about cruise control on motorcycles. It would be kinda nice for long rides.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I left the house at 3:30 am and got back at 2:00 pm. Six of those hours were freeway and at least 2 hours were solid twisties. Not to shamelessly plug throttle rocker, but I couldn't have done it without it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Boxsky - if you go ahead with them put me down for 2. I was going to order them off the website, but hey I'd rather have the couple of bucks in my pocket for gas money:D I can use paypal, mail you a check, etc., let me know.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
boxsky- I'll take one as well. I'll have to mail you the check. By the way, I'll be in Bethlehem PA for thanksgiving. My old home town. Are you a native or transplant in Allentown?

kelly

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm a native. Love to move either south or south west but our jobs won't allow us. When was the last time you were back.

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be shipping early next week. By the way the have a life time warranty. if they ever break send it back to me and i'll ship a new one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had sent you private message throught the forum. Go to 'USER CP' at the top, On that page you will see a link for 'Private Message' on the right side. Let me know if you did or did not get it. If not then I will sent the info to the email address you listed in this thread.

Thanks again

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey, those look like a cool idea. Got lots of S.E. Pennsylvanians on the board. Though I live in California, I was born and raised for ten years in Pottstown before moving to Pittsburgh and the wonderful stripmines and slag piles, where I cut my teeth on riding my RM-125. Cut alot of other stuff, too. Ahhhh, the days!

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i just east of pottstown. lots of nice riding in the east, but we get old man winter. lately it's been in the mid 50's to lhigh 60's. not bad for PA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts