RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of hijacking someone`s thread ( thanks atschach ;) ) is this the first Z1K thread to show off and talk about your or someone`s Z1K with a SSSA modification.

I did mine last winter

This is how she looks ( changed the exhaust, it was waaaaaay to loud )

·
Registered
137 Posts
Those are some great pics Dutch guy. I will have to clean mine up and take some when I get everything buttoned up. We should all try to make parts lists to compare what was needed. I would be interested to see how we differed in approach. How many active members have done the swap?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Great work Dutch Guy! Looks bad a$$. Sweet looking back wheel. I haven't taken any new pictures of mine in forever. I will try to tonight and post em.

Here is a link to the thread I hijacked the $hit out of with most of what I did
http://www.riderforums.com/showthread.php?55744-VFR-Swingarm
The point of this thread was to bring all of the SSSA info to THIS thread rather than that hijacked thread. Looping back to the other thread defeats the purpose. LOL. :) Maybe the mods can consolidate and tidy things to help?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok guys, I finally got around to shooting some pics of the new build. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the Quasimoto look on some bikes.
Some awesome shots in this thread, I've toyed with the idea for a while. But without a performance gain really it would be hard to justify. But man does it look sexy. :mouthwate

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lovin the SSSA look. As it was said before, a detailed list of what is necessary to do the swap would be awesome.
Any chance there is a thread on the headlights as well??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts