RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been trying to sell my Z for sometime now and no hits. I was going to get another Sportster to make a bobber, but found a mint 2008 1200C with 2800 miles on it loaded and alot better for 2 up than my 2007 1200 so I taded the Z in on it and will just keep my 07 for the fun bike. They gave me a smoking deal on the HD and gave me almost $5800 for the Z. The Z had 8100 miles on so I feel that was a good price for the bike. I wanted to say thanks for all the info you guys gave me and I will still stop in from time to time. Also I have a stock front seat and stock dilled cans if anyone wants them, but do not want to ship the cans since that will cost alot, but if someone is local I will sell then dirt cheap.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Sorry to hear you traded the Z but those times are bound to come around eventually. Enjoy your new bike :alcy:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the new bike is nice and runs so good. I love my XL50, but this new bike is just a better riding bike, the XL50 is more of a bar hopper bike. So far so good and I don't miss the Z one bit.

·
Registered
426 Posts
That is one of the few Harley's I would ride, well no but they look good : ). They have a nice classic look to them. Brrrraappapapaaaa.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I love the Sportsters as you can see-I have 2 of them. They are both awesome looking bikes, but differant at the same time. The Z was a good bike, but not me anymore so I got what fits me well and fits my needs alot better.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yeah I love the Sportsters as you can see-I have 2 of them. They are both awesome looking bikes, but differant at the same time. The Z was a good bike, but not me anymore so I got what fits me well and fits my needs alot better.
Yah, dude you you gotta ride what's you (life's too short to do otherwise :alcy:)! Enjoy the sporty and hope to see you on the forum sometime...you'll be missed :sadpace: !

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yah, dude you you gotta ride what's you (life's too short to do otherwise :alcy:)! Enjoy the sporty and hope to see you on the forum sometime...you'll be missed :sadpace: !
Thanks man! Yeah I hope someone gets the Z that really enjoys it like I did at first. For the last 6 months or so it just say under a cover and I would only take it out so it could get ran for a bit. I did ride it lot at first. I got rid of it 25 months almost to the day I got it with 0 miles on it and when traded in it had 8100 and I always had 2 bikes so that is is alot of riding with 5-6 months of winters here each year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts