RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1181 - 1194 of 1194 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
As close as I could get. Next up is your bike with a view like on a hill, mountain, overlook near a restaurant, bar, grill, etc.

100_1013.JPG

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
It's been done but lets do in front of your favorite restaurant/bar. I was going to say hangout but that might be the Kawasaki dealer. :)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Did I make it too easy?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Goat, I read through all of this thread one night and at some point everyone agreed to open it up to all bikes. Can we move this thread to general or start a new one? I'll be playing this summer, looked like a great time.

Z

·
Registered
93 Posts
It's been done but lets do in front of your favorite restaurant/bar. I was going to say hangout but that might be the Kawasaki dealer. :)
Live a mile or so from my favorite hangout/restaurant/bar, but almost always take the long way to get there. Tampa to Bradenton to Frostproof up to Lakeland then to the restaurant and have lunch and a pint or two. Around a 215 mile trip. Great day for a ride!

Since I'm a a BBQ freak, next up - your Ninja 650 in front of a BBQ supply store....
20160403_1400591_zpsfncoflqk.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome to the picture game thread.

How the game is played:
The game is played by taking a picture of your "Ninja 650" beside a target object or place. For example the first picture could be your Ninja 650 beside a McDonalds sign (very easy one). The first person to post the correct picture gets to pick the next target.

UPDATE: If you are the person to set the target you aren't eligible to post the first correct target pic. You'll have to wait for the next round.

Rules:
There aren't many rules although we could say try to keep it clean, or somewhat clean anyway. Also we will need to designate 2-3 active members to act as judges in case of a dispute. For example the target could be a lake and someone may post a picture of a puddle; a judge may have to make a ruling. Oh and judges can play but not rule on their own pictures.

UPDATE: If you have taken a picture but aren't the first person to post feel free to share your pic anyway. Seeing a variety of pics will make it more fun. Only the first person to post will set the next target though.

To keep the game moving if you post a correct picture you can set the new target in the same post. If there is a challenge to the picture then a judge will make a ruling. If the game stalls because a target is to hard, like The Great Pyramid in Egypt, then a judge will pick a new target to get it going again. Targets should be highlighted in Red Text to make it easier for others to see.

Current Judges:
1) klewi
2) XPyron
3) volunteer needed

That's about it so ride safe and have fun!

Cheers
Time to get this thread up and going again! A great excuse for a ride anyway. I'm sure the current judges aren't around anymore, but doubt that they are needed anyway. Since I was the last one to post a target but it was kinda obscure, I'll make it easy to get things rolling along. Post a pic of your bike beside a bridge.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Nice try. Looks like this 650 forum is nearing death.

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah - what happened - Facebook?? where'd everybody go?
Probably just got busy, I know I did. With no one else posting I stopped getting the email notifications and forgot all about this. Got the one the other day and had to check the last dates to see if it really died or I just stopped getting the emails.

I was on my 650 that day, but forgot on the way home. Have to run errands today so I have the car, leaving work early to meet the repair person tomorrow...maybe ride Friday and get one. If I don't forget again.

1181 - 1194 of 1194 Posts