RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1194 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the picture game thread.

How the game is played:
The game is played by taking a picture of your "Ninja 650" beside a target object or place. For example the first picture could be your Ninja 650 beside a McDonalds sign (very easy one). The first person to post the correct picture gets to pick the next target.

UPDATE: If you are the person to set the target you aren't eligible to post the first correct target pic. You'll have to wait for the next round.

Rules:
There aren't many rules although we could say try to keep it clean, or somewhat clean anyway. Also we will need to designate 2-3 active members to act as judges in case of a dispute. For example the target could be a lake and someone may post a picture of a puddle; a judge may have to make a ruling. Oh and judges can play but not rule on their own pictures.

UPDATE: If you have taken a picture but aren't the first person to post feel free to share your pic anyway. Seeing a variety of pics will make it more fun. Only the first person to post will set the next target though.

To keep the game moving if you post a correct picture you can set the new target in the same post. If there is a challenge to the picture then a judge will make a ruling. If the game stalls because a target is to hard, like The Great Pyramid in Egypt, then a judge will pick a new target to get it going again. Targets should be highlighted in Red Text to make it easier for others to see.

Current Judges:
1) klewi
2) XPyron
3) volunteer needed

That's about it so ride safe and have fun!

Cheers

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
To start the game I'll set the first target.

Your Ninja 650 in front of a Tattoo Shop.

Here we go:dance:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Next time I will try to get more bike. I did not realize this in the shot. Since it is a theme for me, although I have my own equipment, I would like to see your Ninja 650 in front of an exercise gym.

100_0096.JPG

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took a Tattoo Shop pic today too but you beat me to the upload. Nice job, yours is way better than mine.

Cheers. :alcy:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
In order to get all the bikes and locations as possible and so no one is discouraged from going and getting a picture, the rules have been updated so that a picture on the current subject can be posted until the first picture is posted on the new subject. The first person to post a picture on the new subject, still gets to pick the next subject though. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if no one else is going to do it then here it is. They're temporarily closed at the moment but it's still a gym.

Gym.jpg

I'll make the next target really easy, you don't have to even leave your home. Your Ninja 650 with your family pet.

Cheers :alcy:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Nice framing!! Should we go with a yellow and black theme? :)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Well if no one else is going to do it then here it is. They're temporarily closed at the moment but it's still a gym.

View attachment 64503

I'll make the next target really easy, you don't have to even leave your home. Your Ninja 650 with your family pet.

Cheers :alcy:
I'm so on this when I get home. hahaha

·
Registered
820 Posts
That's what I do but every time it says upload failed. Idk if mayb there was more to it than that.
tried that today. try in a location with better service. i tried in the gym..no go...tried at a restaurant and it worked

·
Registered
292 Posts
I was going to take a picture of my dog near the bike, but shes terrified of it and won't go anywhere near it haha

1 - 20 of 1194 Posts