RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got it now :)

Thanks for the links.
Now, don't know what to do... :dunno:
I've found an upper triple from a Z750 way cheaper than the one from the 07 Versys. Need to investigate if this Z750 triple can fit the fork of an ZX6R without any modification.

By the way, I have read your journey you posted on riderforums and I love what you achieved :righton:
My aim is to transform mine in order to something that looks like yours. Hope to be able to get a result as nice as yours !

·
Registered
216 Posts
Be careful. The z750s didn’t have upside down forks until later in the years. I know the 2010 had upside downs and will likely fit but finding the right model year first will help. Try posting in the z750 forum here and on other sites. Chances are they’re helpful and will tell you what you need to know

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just a note to say that the easiest USD fork upgrade by far would have to be Versys followed by z1000sx. The versys would be a little tall but they are USDs. Second to that would be z1000sx... bolts straight up, uses the stock Er wheel, has 300mm discs, uses the stock axle and spacers. The only thing is to buy the top triple clamp you want and handlebars to suit. Again the z1000 from 03(?) onwards is the easiest. Its almost as if kawasaki planned it this way :)

361 - 367 of 367 Posts