RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been enough people starting threads about their videos that I figure we should start a thread and lump them all in one place.

I'll start things off with this vid I took testing out a new pair of Pilot Road 2's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j1mt5cpDV4

Please try to keep the "lisiten to how cool my exhaust sounds" video's to a minimum. I would prefer that this be a thread showing videos of the 650 in action.

·
Banned
679 Posts
:righton: finally a video I don't have to watch in fast forward. I was beginning to think I was the only one who enjoys pushing their 650 a little.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:righton: finally a video I don't have to watch in fast forward. I was beginning to think I was the only one who enjoys pushing their 650 a little.
Thanks! It's a suprisingly fun bike in the twisty bits, even with my fat 260lb *** weighing it down.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Thanks! It's a suprisingly fun bike in the twisty bits, even with my fat 260lb *** weighing it down.
Np man, yeah it's a great bike in the twisties especially with my 135lb's not weighing it down lol

·
Banned
679 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
just uploaded my one of my fav vids from back when I had my 650, will post when its done.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
thank you so much, i've been wanting to see this :)

edit: did you ever get zx6r shocks for that bike?
Nope, since I put it back to a streetfighter as my "comfortable" bike with bars, I kept the stock front end since I wouldnt be using clipons. Around town I think the suspension is sufficient enough that I dont need to go all out with the 636 forks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts