RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20150906_122534.jpg Greetings and Salutations my Forum Brothers and Sisters!

Bradmeister writing from Thailand: where the foods delicious, the women are smoking hot (so are the men for my Sisters) and I cant locate a microfiche for Kawasaki Versys 2014!!!!!

es, we all know that many Kawi's (including our 650Ninja and the Ninjetts are made here, yes, they make the Versys here as well......... But it seems we had a break in manufacturing.....am I wrong?

On neither US or Thai Kawasaki manufacturer site can I find the 2014!!!! Nor can I find it on Dealer sites as well. What gives? Anyone know why?

Many of you may be asking: What the hell does the bradmeister care about 2014 Versys Kawasaki???? I'm trying to determine what year Kawasaki decided to use only one spring in the USD forks???? The 2015 shows only one........The 2013 shows 2, and the 2014 eludes me all together! Woot Woot!

If anyone is privy or owns one of these awesome bikes, could you please send me a PM. Korb Koon Krub! That's Thai for thank you!

Stay warm to all my Forum friends in the Northern Lattitudes!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
The 2014 should be the same as the 2010 - 2013. Gen 1 was '07 -09, Gen 2 '10 - '14, and Gen 3 '15 -.

The only addition to the US bikes for '14 was ABS which was on the Euro bikes before that.

Ronayers.com shows a parts diagram. OEM Parts : Ron Ayers

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TwoWheeladdict,

You da Man! I'm going bonkers with these damn things....... almost like its double secret! Owners of these machines are confused here as to whats inside the fork tubes! Woot Woot!'

I'll get on Ron Ayers right away and educate myself! Cheers and Thank you!!!!!

Woot Woot!

Brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts