RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first time poster long time reader, anyways a little background ....
My 2001 ZR7 needs to go back to the shop after my left fork seal blew and leaked fork oil all over my break pads .... Since the bike is now going to be going back to the shop (one of the few I trust) for that and to have my stem bearing replaced, I figured I would have new springs and stainless steel break lines installed (along with a few other things).
My question is, one of the modifications I am considering is a tail lift kit. I have read the obvious advantages like better turn-in and better rear tire grip but I would also like to know if there are disadvantages like seat not fitting, twitchy feeling in normal riding ect... If anyone has opinions or reviews I would like to know .... Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Installing brake lines is easy. You can do it yourself in an evening. All you need is a couple of wrenches, a bleed line, new fluid, and the new lines and washers. Similarly fork springs, but if they are taking it appart to do the fork seals anyway ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.