RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought Id pass this along as the weather is suposed to be decent this weekend. I and some other friends will be going for the ride. Here is what was sent to me about it. If your looking to identifi me Im on a Black Z1000 with carbon Muzzys and black brain bucket.

Its a relaxed ride, nobody to tell you what to do and registration is just for a lunch count. Should be good roads.
Sent to me:

"It's supposed to be in the high 50's this sunday, plus the end of daylight savings - an extra hour of sleep, so if you're up to it here is part of the invite letter.
I've done this a couple times and it's always great roads and a good time, if it isn't raining or too cold!

Please join me & others for the 17th Annual Swan Ride, a motorcycle ride to see Arctic Tundra Swans in Alma, WI, on Sunday, November 7th, 2010. That's right, November! (See www.almaswanwatch.org for more swan info.)

Ride registration begins @ 8 AM & we'll depart @ 9 AM. The ride begins from Fury Motorcycle, 740 North Concord Avenue, South St. Paul, MN 55075, 651-251-8230, www.furymotorcycle.com . The Fury Motorcycle crew is even providing us with a free breakfast to get us started!

The ride is expected to last all day, including 3 stops along the way to warm-up. Lunch will be @ Slippery's in Wabasha, MN, www.slipperysumr.com (Lunch costs $10.00 each, including a non-alcoholic drink & tax)"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts