RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to buy a back rest setup, radiator shroud and shocks for a 2003 mean streak. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Little bit more info would help understand your situation better, like for what bike and what is it mostly be used for. It's like saying "Reset my password" but for what application you need password reset to. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just saying.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Little bit more info would help understand your situation better, like for what bike and what is it mostly be used for. It's like saying "Reset my password" but for what application you need password reset to. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just saying.
He did say what bike it was for.

I had the mustang vintage wide touring seat with the backrest on my old meanie, it was as comfortable as that bike can get I think. Still wasn't what I would call a long distance bike, but it definitely helped having something to press my lower back against while I was hunched over the tank like a monkey ****ing a football.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
He did say what bike it was for.

I had the mustang vintage wide touring seat with the backrest on my old meanie, it was as comfortable as that bike can get I think. Still wasn't what I would call a long distance bike, but it definitely helped having something to press my lower back against while I was hunched over the tank like a monkey ****ing a football.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm sorry for my ignorance than, never heard of mean streak, I thought it was some lingo.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m looking to buy a back rest setup, radiator shroud and shocks for a 2003 mean streak. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
I'm sorry for my ignorance than, never heard of mean streak, I thought it was some lingo.

If you're looking for a trip and long rides, i would get windshield, possibly saddlebags as well. But back test setup, radiator shroud and shocks, especially shocks would be nice as well. Comfortability wise, getting different seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts