RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting lots of these stupid messages (see below), which are probably driving George nuts. I'm not doing it on purpose.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the ZR-7.com Community database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 20:43:58 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.22 (Unix) PHP/4.0.4 mod_auth_pam/1.0a mod_ssl/2.8.5 OpenSSL/0.9.6 X-Powered-By: PHP/4.0.4 Set-Cookie: bbthreadview[920]=1015274638; path=/ Content-Length: 66936 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=99 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ya it is driving me nuts and it isn't your fault. Somewhere along the line the databse is starting to get errors in or being corrupted. I am going to be closing the board down for a couple of hours so I can upload the newest version and try to run repairs on the index of the database. Hang in there guys.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No wukkins George.

It's still happening but doesn't seem to be as frequent (but it could be my imagination).

Anything we can do to minimise the stress to you?

·
Registered
282 Posts
No there is nothing that the user's can do. I will either have to run the repair script that reindexes the tables in the database or Brian might have to look into setting something. I haven't been able to tell if it is the max connection limits or if it is the indexing.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The stupid messages seem to have stopped

1 - 5 of 5 Posts