RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done business with Streetfighter USA? I ordered dual headlights, turn signals and a Yoshi slip on pipe from them about 6 weeks ago. They told me it would take about 3 weeks because the lights had to come from a distributor in Europe. I hadnt heard from them so I called them today and was told it would be another 2 weeks. They also wanted to go ahead and charge my credit card even though they didnt even have the items in yet They did agree holding off on charging my credit card til the items were actually shipped to me. Has anyone else had any problems ordering from them?
Thanks
SRP

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,742 Posts
Talked to (Mike, I think) there about 10 days ago, they had Yoshi race & street slip-on's listed. Asked him if they were in stock, etc... He said no. Told him I heard you couldn't get them anymore - he did confirm that he couldn't get them either. So I didn't order it. It's still listed in their inventory though.

I'd ask the a breakdown of each piece and what was ordered where! Never did buy anything from them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Streetfighters USA

Canceled my order with these guys and ordered the stuff from Streetfighter by Design. I ordered a rear hugger and flyscreen from Streetfighter by Design on the same day I placed my order with Streetfighters USA. Streetfighter by Design also had to use a Euro distributor. Got my goods from them in less than 3 weeks. I should have known that Streetfighters USA was maybe not the best place to order from when thier home page states they will not answer emails because they get so many silly questions. Excuse me but I dont feel inquiring about a long delayed order or a question about a part is a silly question.They did not post this little tidbit until about a week after I ordered from them. They must be so busy charging peoples credit cards for stuff on back order they dont have time to do any emails. Also during my initial contact with them they had a Yoshimura carbon slip for the ZR7 listed on thier web page at a very low price. When I called to place my order I was told that, number one that price was wrong and number 2 they couldnt get that pipe anyway. It took them about a week to correct the listing. Bottom line is they are not very responsive to the customer. On the other hand Streetfighter by Design seems to be very responsive and helpful either by email or land line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts