RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen the amount people from other countries that have check this site out. When George said he put that part in , I clicked on it and thought it was quite a novelty. I checked it after a couple days and saw a few more. Me and the tiny voice both said "Way Cool" at the same time. I just clicked back on it and I am really amazed. The tiny voice said, "Well, what did you expect. You guys are talking about a cool bike and are trying to put out some really good info". Tiny Voices......ya gotta love 'em.:)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i really dig talking about this bike with other folks from all over the globe. i'm glad that so many people read and write english and can chime in here from other countries. one of the reasons i picked up my latest windscreen is that aris recommended it - and he's in greece! it's so cool to get a quick answer on a tough question from someone thousands of miles away.

ya gotta figure too that they would want to be part of a group like this since standards and smaller bikes are way more popular in europe than in the us.

scott :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
You also have to consider that there are far more ZR-7's in other countries than here (uh, "here" = USA). Heck, it was sold just about everywhere but here in its first year, and Kaw still only gives us one color choice.

In fact, I am positively envious of Europe when it comes to motorcycles. They have a HUGE selection. It's mind-boggling what's available over there compared to the feeble selection here. And they have by far the better motorcycle rags, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts