RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this Fender elim in the mail today

http://cgi.ebay.com/Z1000-Z-1000-2010-2011-10-11-LED-Fender-Eliminator-Kit-/250681906768?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5dce5650

Quite a PITA to install as the instructions were crap, I had to drill into my brand new bike, and not all appropriate hardware was included... But the end result...

Maybe not the safest on account of the flush mounts (tough to see when it's really sunny) but a nice integrated tail light will fix that. Anyone have any recommendations?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wouldn't run that around here, personally. Cops love pulling folks over for remotely tough to see plates.

·
Banned
204 Posts
Nice 'n clean! Just get the integrated taillight and no more worries from the LEO's....in some places I guess. Custom Dynamics has the awesomest selection of LED's and lighting for bikes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
yeah i dont think you could get away with that in many places.. i jsut used a generic $20 one and cut it to fit in the hole where the stock one was..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got this Fender elim in the mail today

http://cgi.ebay.com/Z1000-Z-1000-2010-2011-10-11-LED-Fender-Eliminator-Kit-/250681906768?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5dce5650

Quite a PITA to install as the instructions were crap, I had to drill into my brand new bike, and not all appropriate hardware was included... But the end result...

Maybe not the safest on account of the flush mounts (tough to see when it's really sunny) but a nice integrated tail light will fix that. Anyone have any recommendations?
Nice! I bought mine from cherry hill too cause it's just down the road...lol the "Tim's" there are awesome salesmen...and Dan from service has been great too;) I think the owner bought the first black one...and i got the second bike (white and orange):D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will def recommend that place. I work for an auto group, and the motorcycle store we have, gave me an "employee price" that was almost a grand more than what I got in cherry hill...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wouldn't run that around here, personally. Cops love pulling folks over for remotely tough to see plates.
Same here, in any state in Australia! :nono:
Most decent eliminators here cost $90 - $120 + P&H. Anything bike related costs $$$ here as most stuff is imported.
I just made my own! $0.00 & 2 1/2 hrs labour! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts