RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an opinion on the SRS helmets sold by Kawi at their website? I noticed they have one that is supposed to be 'color-matched' with the 01 7S. Curious if anyone has a "review" on this brand.

Thanks,

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
That's because it's easier to match red than blue. Blue is a superior color.

:~

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Red is for people who WILL NOT, under any conditions, ever watch figure skating, nor participate in an activity even remotely resembling figure skating !

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
That's because if they did, it would reduce them to tears due to their longing to be an Olympic star..........

:mecry:

:laugh:

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
NOTIME2RIDE said:
Does anyone have an opinion on the SRS helmets sold by Kawi at their website? I noticed they have one that is supposed to be 'color-matched' with the 01 7S. Curious if anyone has a "review" on this brand.

Thanks,
They absolutely stink, don't buy one. I have the color matched blue one (see avatar) and the inside of the helmet is falling apart after a year and the black rubber strip on the bottom of the helmet is coming apart. I can probably glue it back on, but for $200 that is not what I expected from the helmet. I've got a $40 Bieffe from the buykawasaki.com sale last month that'll probably hold up better. Tom :(

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Laugh out loud. It is that at the moment lunge we love swell.

Knew it was the low price that kept me from buying that .

Keeping it real ly does nothing for me. Just buy me the goodies.

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Your'e welcome Ethan, the bullsh*t has to stop somewhere. And being a victim of that SRS, I didn't want someone else to get one and cuss it like I have. Tom :)

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Sorry Ethan. I don't have an answer to that question. But I do have an idea about the color. I think the bike should be all one color. Nothing should take your eye from the flow of the lines. Not even the rider. Unless the rider wants to contrast. Then, the line is drawn from the rider.

Back to the bike. I see a custom ZR-7, and it's not from France. And it's not from Dale Walker's shop. It's from us here. It still looks alot like the stock model, but, it has a **** load of modifications. P.S. Excuse the ****. It's the same color all around (really important) and it has all sorts of stuff added to it that the stock bike doesn't have.

Now, the rider can be hellow freakin yellow orange here I am coming down the road please dont run into me because I'm on a bike and I'll get really really hurt if you do, but the bike....the bike has to be all one flowing color.

Me, myself, I ride in dissappear at night leather black. I don't care if they see me. I see them.

It's when my eye follows the lines of the bike. Call me nuts(and I know you do) I want a single line, not a fellowship of colors.

Kay, now here's the point. We need a new Thread !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts