RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling these sports bars I received from Kawasaki Ninja 650R and ER-6n / ER-6f Parts & Accessories 402-934-6627 . I have one on my bike already works great. gives you a more sporty seating position and better overall control of my bike. Comes with everything you would receive if you were to order from that website. Trying to get rid of this extra set I got. Retails for about $189.99 Selling for about $150.00. These bars have never been used, only opened for inspection. Below I will be posting links to youtube reviews of the exact same bars and pictures.

I do have one condition though. I'm only interested in doing in person sales. *I get alot of scammers when i try to ship things*. I live in Arcadia, CA. its really close to Los Angeles so if you live around there we can meet up.

here are the bars on the official site(where i bought them from): 2012 - 2014 Ninja 650 Sport Bars | SB3BLK

Heres a video: [MV] 37. Ninja 650 Sports Bars & I want a Supersport but... - YouTube

Reason why im selling for cheaper and not returning: Apparently there was a mixup with the seller and they accidentally sent me an extra set of handlebars at no extra charge. Lucky me :D

HMU if you are interested. if you need help installing my friend will install them for you for a small fee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts