RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Hey, too cool. Both bikes are pretty awesome, actually.

I can't identify the engine in that first pic, though. The cylinders look too round for an H-2 750, and the engine overall looks too small. Is that an H-1 500? Looks too big to be the S-2 250, 350, or 400.

Older cafe style bikes are really growing on me. I've even been eyeing some retro Enfield cafe sites... if the things weren't so unreliable, I might be tempted to buy one new (sure can't complain about the price).

·
MotoMacGyver
2,545 Posts
Hey Triple,

I just ran into a guy here that's had his H-2 since 1973 (I think that's what he said). He pulled up next to me to talk to me in a parking lot today. I heard him coming from a block away! Man, those things sound freakin' MEAN! :mad:

He said his friend was looking for a ZR-7 frame as well and was asking me about my bike and stuff. He also started talking about wanting a Kawi ZX-12R. Not a big deal I thought, till he looked down at my bike and said, "Wow! Nice suspension! Look at how trick that is, just one shock. How cool!"

I'm looking at him thinking, "This guy has obviously not sat on a new bike since buying his H-2 back before I was born. And he wants to jump on a ZX-12R now?!?!?!?!?"

Emrah

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Triple, the name of the image includes the letters "kawa-H1", so I guess that makes it an H1 engine (whatever that is) ?

Glad you like it.

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts