Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I ****ing hate when people associate the United States and chirstianity, it makes me want to rescind my choice to join the military. I am NOT fighting for religion, I am fighting for FREEDOM from religion. If we are talking about "soldiers songs", don't bring religion into it. All organized religion followers fail to realize how much they offend and anger those of us who are not part of their cult when they define and expect us to be what they are. Islamic extremists are killing Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, and a slew of other religious cultures under the guise of christian infidels. I'm all for freedom of religion, but I'm also for freedom from religion.

/end disgruntled military member rant

·
Banned
679 Posts
I am NOT fighting for religion, I am fighting for FREEDOM from religion. If we are talking about "soldiers songs", don't bring religion into it.
You sir are out of line, we are talking about solder songs not soldier songs.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well just keep on enjoying the benefits of it.

And Ill keep doing what I do just so you have the right to
spew that crap from the hole in your face.

/end of a God fearing, gun toting, American Patriot rant.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I ****ing hate when people associate the United States and chirstianity, it makes me want to rescind my choice to join the military. I am NOT fighting for religion, I am fighting for FREEDOM from religion. If we are talking about "soldiers songs", don't bring religion into it. All organized religion followers fail to realize how much they offend and anger those of us who are not part of their cult when they define and expect us to be what they are. Islamic extremists are killing Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, and a slew of other religious cultures under the guise of christian infidels. I'm all for freedom of religion, but I'm also for freedom from religion.

/end disgruntled military member rant
:agree:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I'm British and if it wasn't for our friend across th pond this world would be in a **** thats for sure.
when I listened to this song and others it makes me proud and sad to that millions of young and oldish men gave their lives for our freedom .
whether you like it or not chrisianity does play a part some for the good but most are not.
please just spare a thought for our young men who give us this choice.
god bless them all:alcy:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well just keep on enjoying the benefits of it.

And Ill keep doing what I do just so you have the right to
spew that crap from the hole in your face.

/end of a God fearing, gun toting, American Patriot rant.
You are nothing but the grease in the gears of oppression.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
This is why we don't allow politics and religious discussions on this website. It totally distracts from the basis of the site, which is motorcycles.

If anyone would like to continue a discussion like this, please go to another website and talk about the subject there. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.