RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS KRT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on a sweet sounding slip on? Been browsing videos but can’t seem to find something decent. Maybe just trade her in for a 2 stroke? Lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

·
Super Moderator
2,428 Posts
Any suggestions on a sweet sounding slip on? Been browsing videos but can’t seem to find something decent. Maybe just trade her in for a 2 stroke? Lol 🤷🏼‍♀️
Since the model changes back in 2012, I believe that all 650s from then on have a full system, meaning that there are no slip-on mufflers are available.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally, I liked Akrapovich the most, the sound is very bass and juicy 👌
Since the model changes back in 2012, I believe that all 650s from then on have a full system, meaning that there are no slip-on mufflers are available.
What about a short exhaust system? They seem to sound a lot nicer and are a little cheaper.

·
Super Moderator
2,428 Posts
What about a short exhaust system? They seem to sound a lot nicer and are a little cheaper.
I bought a stainless 14" Delkevic for my '15. Repackable and sounded pretty good. Also - looked good IMO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From budget options, you can consider something from under heaven to alibaba, there are many options, from branded cans most likely the budget option is a dominator.🤷‍♂️
Well I found out the newer Ninja models have to have whole system replaced because the header pipe is attached to the factory muffler. It does not disconnect like other motorcycles.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I’ve heard that people buy older model headers and adapt them to newer bikes so they can use slip ons so there’s some truth to it. I think from 2012 onwards was one piece

1 - 10 of 10 Posts