RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IF YOU ARE JUST NOW JOINING US, ALL OF THE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ARE SOLD. BUT DON'T FRET! KEEP ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THREADS JUST LIKE THIS ONE, AS THERE WILL BE MORE!!

Hey guys(and gals), just doing some "House Cleaning" on some of our Aftermarket Pieces I have a couple of Items that have either been PRE-INSTALLED or were DAMAGED (slightly) IN SHIPPING.

Last time we did this we went by PM, this time we are going to go by PHONE ONLY. Have to call to get these deals; first come, first served!

(866) 214-6627

Here's what I have:

Blue Targa Seat Cowl for 06-08 Ninja 650R. THIS IS THE PERFECT opportunity for a Genuine DIY'er because this seat cowl is Missing the attachment hardware on one side, but has no damage or fitment issues. All you have to do is come up with a creative way to attach it, and it is good as new. (quick trip to the hardware store, and some creativity are ALL IT TAKES!) $25.00!! SOLD!!

(PICS REMOVED)

Have a Pre-Installed Galaxy Silver Ermax Undertail for an 06-08 650R. We've tested all the lights, and everything came out A-OK! Looks BRAND NEW (aside from 2 small nicks caused by the fairing of the bike it was installed on, but you WILL NOT SEE THEM once the part is installed!) All Hardware Included! $50.00 SOLD!!

(PICS REMOVED)

I have an Ermax Rear Hugger in RED with a SLIGHT NICK on the side. (I wouldn't have noticed it if Jen hadn't pointed it out!) Otherwise Perfect Condition. Again, no hardware, but 3 bolts shouldn't be too hard to find ;) $45.00 SOLD!!

(PICS REMOVED)

I have an Ermax Rear Hugger in BLUE with Paint Damage in Multiple spots, and a small crack near the front of the piece where it meets with the swingarm (see photos) No Hardware Included. $40.00 SOLD!!

(PICS REMOVED)

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNND. GO! :woot:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Dammit nothing in GREEEEEN???

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey Mikey, money talks...

·
Registered
615 Posts
if you get another cowl Ill gladly buy it. any color or unpainted is fine

·
Registered
990 Posts
With I could have picked up the ermax undertail and seat cowl! Hopefully I'll be able to touch up that rear hugger pretty good. Can't wait for it to get here!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Bret and 650 Shop! The seat cowl looks perfect on the bike. Great deal and I received it within a few days of placing my order. And, I skipped the trip to the hardware store and had the folks at Targa send me the mounting hardware. :headbang:

Awesome deal for a part I have been wanting for a while, so thanks!

-B

1 - 16 of 16 Posts