RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
That is one beat up ZR in the pic. Is that rust I see on the pipes and man, is that cover scratched up bad. I'm wondering if that thing even runs. You can't dress up an old rooster, but that's apparently what they have tried to do. Tom :rolleyes:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
It looks like it went through a good rain storm. Mine gets like that from the road grime and rain (like it does now from this morning).

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The cover looks really bad..But that's not the main issue..! The issue is:

What you guys think about the fairing...?

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone..? Bueller...?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I like the fairing. Sort of like a smaller version of the 7S fairing. But it has built in turn signals. Is that US legal? Never seen that before.

kelly

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i like the fairing but it's not quite my style. a little too futuristic looking. looks like it would do a nice job of blocking the wind though.

scott :)

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Gentlemen I have a 2001 ZR but if I had a 2000 ZR I would definitly be be checking that fairing out..........way:cool: . Twin headlights ,built in turn signals and good looks. I think it looks better then any flyscreen I've seen on this website. But the bike they present it on looks like ****!:( And I can bet nobodys bike here looks like that :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts