RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a single sided swingram for sale. Probably one of the awesomest mods you can do for your bike!!! It's from a 2004 Triumph Daytona 955i. The nice thing about this arm versus the VFR swinger is that you have a much broader wheel selection to choose from, i.e., Speed Triple 955i, Speed Triple 1050, Sprint, Daytona and Ducati wheels can be modded to fit this arm!!! I was going to use it on a streetfighter project, but got another bike instead. Great shape and comes with everything pictured. You'll need bearings and seals, but I always get new ones whenever I buy a used arm or wheels, anyways. I'd like to get $100 shipped for all. PM me here if you're interested. Thanks guys!!!
View attachment 48841

View attachment 48842

View attachment 48843

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I priced it that low in hopes of moving it quick. I just have no use for it and a lot of people here seem to be interested in the SSSA mod.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Andy..I said i would take it.....What happened ...I thought we had a deal...I could have paypaled anytime you wanted????if you didn't want to wait til tomorrow???
I would ask if you would refund his money and i will pay as i was first...

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your interest was first but his cash was what did the talking. No hard feelings.

·
Registered
49 Posts
No hard feelings you said you could wait til tomorrow ..If you couldn't i would have paid you this afternoon when i told you i would take it...I need the arm

·
Registered
189 Posts
I do not want any hard feelings , which is why I always post my interest in a item in the for sale thread instead of just PM's . I want this swingarm but if Andy wants to refund me and sell to Joken , I will go along with it.

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'm good with the present arrangement. In any transaction, cash talks. Especially doing internet business with unknown persons.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey but we had a arrangement (deal) first...And you never said you need the money today....OR I WOULD HAVE PAID YOU....all you had to do was ask and not go behind my back...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here is the last 2 emails before you sold it to someone else...

Okay Andy..I will take it.....Is it okay if i pay you by the end of the day tomorrow?? I am just waiting for a payment to my paypal account???
You can send me your paypal account ..
Who will you use to ship??
Thxs Ken
Great! Paypal is fine. Just send $110 USD as a "gift". This way Paypal doesn't take the 3% fees out of my end. I'll probably use USPS as shipper, but I'll opt for a little faster shipping service. As soon as I see the money in my Paypal account (send to [email protected]), I'll send out the package and PM/email you a tracking number. PM me with your address and we should be good to go. Thanks, Ken! -Andy
Just wrong and no way to do busines with fellow board members....
Whatever makes you sleep good ant night,,,,
GLK

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mods please close and lock this thread. Item is sold. Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Of course you want it closed...so people don't see how you conduct your business on the board...
The wrong way, and still feel like you did the right thing....!!!!!
GLK

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have know added this transaction to... Bad Transactions! in this forum...So everyone beware...of.. PHANTAZM.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did you not read...we had a deal ..he said he could wait.....If he couldn`t wait i would have paid him.....But there was no comuncation asking me...He said that was fine...not i will sell it to who ever has the money first!!!!
robd1975 is that the way you would conduct business with other board member....say that is good then sell to someone else

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.