RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Things like that have been around for years, they will never replace open air bikes. If anything, more people will move onto T-rex type vehicles.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hehe, they called it a lozenge on wheels...well, for $92K, think I'd opt for a Ducati 1198 and Corvette Z06..and spend the left over change turning my 650R into a full on track toy!

·
Banned
679 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nicklovin you gotta stop going to jail.. I agree with Mr Skidmarks though about the pressing need for T-Rex type vehicles - or something like they were riding in Avatar..

Actually, for $92k or whatever you could get one of those new personal jetpacks from Martin aircraft or whatever that company is - they're $68k I think - range of 30 miles, do 60mph, and can go over a mile up - things look awesome though they're pretty big and bulky..

·
Banned
679 Posts
Nicklovin you gotta stop going to jail..
Turns out that Murdock kid or w/e his name is, does in fact have security cameras on his property...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
surely not a future motorcycle. more like a short-distance commuter to replace cars in the inner city. a less sophisticated smart car, sorta.

·
Registered
293 Posts
surely not a future motorcycle. more like a short-distance commuter to replace cars in the inner city. a less sophisticated smart car, sorta.
I agree with you.

You could buy a few Smart cars for the price of that thing. You gotta be real sophisticated, I mean stupid to buy one for that much $$$$.
Like the post above says, can buy a nice sports car and nice bike with $$$ left over......there are a lot of people out there that have more money than sense, approx 400 so far in this case.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow, if that is all true... Nick you've managed to set a new standard for the name d-bag. I'd be ashamed man.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yup he did. Gave the security tape to the cops, he pushed my bike over. Gave the cops his address & they went & picked him up.

Took him 7 days to post bail.
Tell us the whole story....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey mordak, Post that vid!

Today on days of our Riderforums.. Did nick really push the bike over? Will mordak have the proff? Does tommy know that crystal is cheating on him with carlos, his half brother, who is dying of cancer? Stay tuned.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Ok, I've let this go on long enough; sorry to disappoint all you haters out there but I did not push his bike over...I was forum banned for the past 7 days for personal insults towards Mordacks mother

·
Banned
679 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts