RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
The high looks way killer Chris. Don't forget the FE.
Saddlebags could be tough with the high pipe though...
A Micron SLIPON was $1200-$1600 for my FZ6!!! ( I went Scorpion)
Microns ain't cheap.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I guess one question would be, "Do you ever want to use saddle bags?"

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Martin64 said:
I guess one question would be, "Do you ever want to use saddle bags?"
I've given that a LOT of thought... And I can honestly say no.

I can pack 3 days worth of cloths in my tank and tail bags. Plus if I'm going so far that I need more clothes than that, the bike will more than likely be in the back of the truck anyway.

Oh... and Pipecity.com had the highmount for $415 SHIPPED!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Chris Mundell said:

Oh... and Pipecity.com had the highmount for $415 SHIPPED!!!
Must be a slipon. Thats dirt cheap! Jump on it.
Pipecity has good prices. Kyle helped with my Scorpion purchase-good service.
If you don't already have luggage, LuggageLocker.com has clean bungie-less & non(touching) scratching tail & tank stuff...

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
That also looks like it would be pretty warm for a passengers' leg/ankle being just about the foot rest......

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Don't tell me you missed out..............on Ivan's deal.......with the Yoshi's.:smashfrea
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He had some great deals on 5 Yoshi Zyclone pipes....2 SS and 2 CF. I paid around 280.00 shipped for a SS zyclone and couldn't be happier. I thought about a Micron but the expense diverted my attention to Ivan's deal. Looks sweet and sounds awesome....not loud but a deep raspiness untill you get on it. .....then it howls like a yoshi.

Your pictures are hard to judge with one engine being silver and the other black.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
+1 for high mount. It looks awesome in that pic - even the color matching looks good!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I Got High

Heres to getting high.
And deaf.
Scorpions sting!

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UPDATE....

I ordered the high mount Micron pipe today from PipeCity.com AND I ordered the undertail kit (high mount version) and new signals all the way around from Huge Industries. It should all be here in 2 weeks or so :FIREdevil

I've decided to make the suspension mods over the winter seeing I won't be able to put my truck in the garage anyway. Then a spring pilgramage to see Ivan for the jet kit and tuning by the master him self.

I actually already have a 15 tooth front sprocket and speed-o-healer but I'm currently to laz...... I mean buay to install them :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts