1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Negative Tex.
The links are good when they are put up. But it seems like this board system has a automatic cancelling system when it comes to 'some' links. I have noticed that some of the links get cancelled at midnight, kinda like Cinderella's coach turning back into a pumpkin at midnight. :)

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
It's worked for me since the day it was posted. It might be a browser issue if the site wasn't tested and programmed with all browser types. BTW I'm using a beta version of Firefox.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Okay, I clicked on the original link and it worked. I don't need a ramp but I did want to support the site and the vendor. Hope it helps to reduce the number of ramp fail videos. Unfortunately, ramp fail stars are the type who don't consider proper ramps. :dunno:

·
Official Site Vendor
46 Posts
Hey I would like to thank everyone for the welcome and support! We are glad to be a vendor on here and support the motorcycle family! If you haven't seen our product yet please check out our website at https://sharkkage.com/ and our demo video here!!! Please feel free to message me or contact me in a thread with any questions or concerns! Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts