2,731 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just priced mine off similar systems on ebay. Also I figured I might be able to squeeze a little more off someone out there that might want black. I always shoot for selling it with a larger price tag on ebay first.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Theres a big difference between those exhaust systems Mikey
Black or Chrome. Stockers are stockers right? :glassesti

:rant I was only trying to be helpful. Tis the season for extra pocket change to be a good thingy.. LOL :2cents:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hey sedlec, if they don't sell and you are willing to come down on the price I would be interested. I won't insult you with a low ball offer but we could discuss it in PM. I'm sure the shipping will be high... Good luck with the sale (but I kinda hope to hear from you).

·
Registered
16 Posts
If your looking for chrome set you can have mine all shields for 125 plus freight

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey sedlec, if they don't sell and you are willing to come down on the price I would be interested. I won't insult you with a low ball offer but we could discuss it in PM. I'm sure the shipping will be high... Good luck with the sale (but I kinda hope to hear from you).
PM sent.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been steadily dropping the price. Any offers let me know. I need to get rid of these things soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts