RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 Ninja 1000 ABS. $7500 firm. Always garaged in an air conditioned garage. Adult ridden. I'm 64. Full header system, bar risers, Sargent seat, Power Commander, Kawasaki hard bag mounts, wired for GPS and radar detector so that they power up when the ignition is turned on, mirror extenders and a Kawasaki tail cover. This bike is as looks like it just rolled off the show room floor with beautiful paint. Good tires and just changed the oil and the brake fluid. Blue book is $7900 without all of the extras. The header system alone is over $1000 new and of course the extra's don't include any labor. Come see the bike and I think you'll like it. I also have a full set of Japanese carbon fiber available for this bike that I will make the buyer a good deal on. See this link for information and original pricing. --KAWASAKI//Ninja1000 11- -- PM me here if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hi Lentz,

Sorry to see you are selling your bike. Did you find something to replace it with? I thought I recalled you having carbon fiber wheels. Are you selling those? I have always wanted a set but not sure how well they hold up to normal wear and tear.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put the CF wheels on my 2017. I also bought an H2 SX. If I can get the bars up high enough to tour on it, I may sell the 2017 but for now I'm hanging on to it. Thanks for remembering me.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I remember you were trying to meet up with us for the ROTR ride a few years back. Maybe you can make it next year. You would definitely be the only one with an H2 SX.

On a side note what exhaust system do you have on your '14 N1K? The muffler looks like a powdercoated Akropovich but that would be to loud without the cat underneath. Just wondering because I have same Akro slip ons with the stock header and cat.

Take care and I hope you get your price on the '14.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Yep it's a complete coated Akrapovic header system. The mufflers are loud but I have the db killers in and I think they're ok. I do have the original system if someone would like to have that along with the bike and I have a pair of Akro glass pack mufflers that will fit and were on my 17, minus one hanger that I have on order that I will sell separately.

I used the hanger with a modified Akro 4 into 1 that works with the hard bags.

The H2 SX is blindingly fast but it's not a good mountain bike yet. I've got it on a diet and I hope to get it there but it's not there yet. The 17 N1K is better so far. I'm going to the Blue Ridge with my son in Sept and the 17 N1K is what I'm taking.

What I'm asking for the 2014 seems to be in line with what I see on Cycle Trader and it's less than NADA. Time will tell I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts