RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, daughter rides a ninja 650 r 2006 and needs a seat, either a stock of aftermarket and I'm not sure where to find one.
Thanks, Alex

·
Registered
284 Posts
What do you mean by seat and why do you want one? Do you only need a cover, or the whole seat? Is it because it's too high, too uncomfortable, or something else entirely? You can't expect other people to put too much effort into responding if you don't try to at least give a somewhat detailed account of the issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean by seat and why do you want one? Do you only need a cover, or the whole seat? Is it because it's too high, too uncomfortable, or something else entirely? You can't expect other people to put too much effort into responding if you don't try to at least give a somewhat detailed account of the issue.
Simple, need new seat because the current one is ripped off and don't want to fix it with tape.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Simple, need new seat because the current one is ripped off and don't want to fix it with tape.
So you don't need a new seat. All you need is a cover. If you don't know how or don't want to do it yourself, take it to a car upholstery shop. It'll probably take 10 bucks of material and half an hour of labor. I'm pending doing something similar to my 2017 Ninja 650.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts