RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your driving down a two way road at night going 125 MPH. At the last second you see a truck making a u-turn blocking the entire road. What do you do?

A) Start praying and tell god you were only kidding about being an atheist.

B) Turn off the headlight (that way you won't see the accident).

C) Jump off and hope you slide under the truck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You flip the motorcycle on it's side so that you start scraping the new peg extenders you put on (the ones in the photoshop picture) and flip it back up once you clear the truck. Oh, and you start praying as soon as the you see the truck, but you realize that SIPDE will save you, so being an atheist may still be okay:D

Disclaimer: I do not recommend this maneuver to just anyone, I am a professional and this shouldn't be tried at home. I am not an atheist so no offense to anyone.

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
So uhh, what your'e really saying here Sandeep, is that uhh, your'e just as crazy as the rest of this crowd? Tom ;) :~

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Sorry Sandeep, I call 'em as I see 'em -- your'e still crazy and Andy needs to stop using that "damn" photoshop." Sorry fellas, I'm just venting tonite ------- :( :mad: :?

I'll be better tomorrow. Promise.

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL...

That was funny Paradox!

I guess those extended foot peg scrapers have a real purpose. Should I start marketing them?

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts