RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were driving down a large avenue in Sacramento today and there were two CHP bikes coming the other way. I noticed one of the guys was acting a little squirrelly, zigging back and forth a bit, so I was watching them. The two of them made a right turn into a parking lot and the one on the outside (Mr. Zigzag) accelerated so he stayed next to his buddy as they made the turn. As soon as they were in the lot, Mr. Zigzag nailed and pulled a wheelie! Must of gone for 20 or 30 feet. I couldn't believe it. That's not something you see everyday.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Those BMW's are an awesome bike for the cops. I seen one last summer zig-zag across traffic to slow the lanes down for an unseen Cal-Trans truck doing a road clean-up. Some lady thought she'd go around him on a far right lane. He was "zigging" to the left at the time. He leans hard right to straighten up and nails the throttle at the same time resulting in a wheelie that I was most envious of....needless to say he caught her very quickly

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
The real Ponch would never had done that ! I know because I've seen every episode......three times. Well; it's on re-runs in the morning, and when I'm sitting there waiting for the bathroom, I watch it. I love the female CHP's officer's uniforms the most. Just didn't have enough of them in the show, one big reason it was cancelled ! Who was that little blond one, what was her name..? They always had the shot of her walking away.:laugh:

Now John, here's a man's man. He's the type who would go home after a long day picking up tipped over chicken trucks, and watch figure skating all night.

No, no, wait....the parts where they're riding together, side by side, close-up shot. Hey they're really on a trailer..Ha ha ha ha...There not even really riding....Oh man, you gotta love it !

Round hear, the cops ride the Marlon Brando Harleys. Like to see those boys pull a wheelie, ha ha ha. They look like there headed out to investigate The Blob reported at the ice rink.:laugh:

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts