RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any riders down here in the alamo city? Seems every type of bike night down here is geared towards cruisers and American iron, except for the Thursday chacho's meets. But I'm not a big fan of possibly getting shot or stabbed... so would anyone be interested in riding and eating somewhere? Possibly set up a small bi weekly ride/meet or something similar. No specific bikes, just no arseholes being reckless being the only stipulation.
Hell, if anyone is just interested in riding, please post up. I'm tired of only riding with random strangers I come across on the highway.:alcy:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Skidmarks it has been a good while since being home in SA, but every Sunday morning we would get up and head out Bandera hwy to Bandera. Right in the middle of town is a old family resteraunt. Sunday mornings was biker mornings and the crowds usuall were 1-200 different kinds of rides. Don't know if it still happens, but the ride once you get outta the city limits and start working your way into the hill country is worth it.

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
i do

Im in bellville, about 150 or so miles from SAN ANTONIO, but i love the drive out there, id like to ride with someone people too , although i dont have a "true" sport bike.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I rode out there this past summer from Tennessee and stayed with some family in Kerrville. There are some amazing roads over in those parts. Google the "three sisters". I don't remember the hwy #'s and you guys probably know of them anyways, but I figured I'd let you know just in case. They were surprisingly nice. Nice mix of sweepers and tight technical stuff. It would be a nice day ride from San Antonio. I'll make sure to post next time I go there and we should meet up! :alcy:

·
Registered
15 Posts
so have you found any riders for your riding and bonding pleasure??...its getting colder but are ya still riding?

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey skidz, I belong to a riding krew here in SA called the Sentinels. we are members of the sportbike coalition. we are trying to get a single bike nite together where all of the local MC's and RC's come together and hang out. unfortunatly sportbikes bring out the squids en mass, but its nothing that we cant police ourselves. there are several bike nites thursday u have nice rack over off of I10 by allstars. we were hosting two wheel wed @ hot tin roof, but once we were done w the roq and ride we kinna discontinued that.
anytime ur ready to ride hit me up, im off tue, thur, sat, sun. we also have our new years eve party coming up, if ud like to come check us out ur more than welcome. we ride as often as we can, and we hit up the hill country often, or we'll ride out to NB and hit up river rd. we r all grown men and women, we dont ride stupid and we r very involved in the community. this sat i will be over off of Walzem rd participating in a toy drive benefitting the boys and girls club, hosted by the Derrty Riders MC. PM me and I'll get my # to ya, same for u nakedninjagirl. SFFS!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
this is gonna be a bike nite @ willies grill on 281 tonite. if anyone here in SA is interested hit me up @ seven 2 four forty4 oh four. if i dont answer leave a VM or you can text me @ that #. lets meet up!

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey im from san antone and like to ride, my bro has a bike too. we went up to leaky area this past weekend and did a lot of riding, will be going back soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts