RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good cheap saddlebag that will fit on the Z100? I'm looking for something that can carry a decent amount of cargo and mount and dismount easily. I kind of like the Saddleman TS3200 and the Deluxe model. Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I bought a set of Ogio bags. They make a tailbag that can be used alone but also can be used with a set of their side bags. Quality is very good and price reasonable. They have a profile that fits the Z and an attached raincover that won't fly off when riding.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Luggage

Anyone know of a good cheap saddlebag that will fit on the Z100? I'm looking for something that can carry a decent amount of cargo and mount and dismount easily. I kind of like the Saddleman TS3200 and the Deluxe model. Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks!
I bought Fieldsheer's Compact saddle bags, and had poor results. It was an awkward fit, and the exhaust gasses burned holes in the bottom linings on the first day. That's without the bags touching the mufflers.

I have a wonderful back pack from FirstGear, the Laguna. I'll be trying their matching saddle bags next.

BTW, I also bought the Fieldsheer Tail Bag from Motorcycle Closeouts. They sent the wrong base, then made me jump thru hoops just to get what I'd paid for. It took over a month to get this straightened out. DON'T do business there!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I bought Fieldsheer's Compact saddle bags, and had poor results. It was an awkward fit, and the exhaust gasses burned holes in the bottom linings on the first day. That's without the bags touching the mufflers.

I have a wonderful back pack from FirstGear, the Laguna. I'll be trying their matching saddle bags next.

BTW, I also bought the Fieldsheer Tail Bag from Motorcycle Closeouts. They sent the wrong base, then made me jump thru hoops just to get what I'd paid for. It took over a month to get this straightened out. DON'T do business there!
Customer service from online vendors can vary widely... I bought my Bell Star helmet from them and had no issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've never had a problem with them.....then again I'm spoiled. Their retail store is 5 minutes away.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts