RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm still unpacking from my move and I'm dying to know. Who showed up? Are there photos? Did I miss a thread?

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,134 Posts
ROTR15 ( I think that is the number) Was great as usual. Not many pictures were taken. There are a few. The usual crew from the last few years was there.. Throb, The Craigs, including a cousin and a friend, Bill, Michael, Andrew, and myself. Plus another guy that joined up with us whos name escapes me right now. The riding was awesome as usual. The guys I used to keep up with... well I cant any more. I'm not sure if I'm slower or they're faster. But they waited at intersections and we all stayed together. The guys up front are not known for stopping at scenic views and taking pics any more. I miss that. but the country is as beautiful as ever and Rob knows so many great roads to take us on. Commradery (sp??) at lunch, dinner, drinking establishments is first rate among the friends we have become. Its always a great time. I look forward to it every year.

I wish I had more pics. I wish I had more time to spend here on the forum. I moved this year, so were still doing things to our new home and we have very long commutes, plus taking care of my aunt takes a lot of time and energy. Maybe someone else has some pics...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad the ride was good! Thanks for the recap. I'd like to go next time, when my move has settled out. We're in Huntsville again, after 9 years in Ohio, but still unpacking and working on the house 7 weeks after closing. None of the bikes has been ridden this year, but I should be ready by the time the weather cools...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ed was recording video and said he would be sending discs to some of us. WHAT HAPPENED ED? I was really looking forward to that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts