RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the better risers?

GenMar risers raise the bars up 2" (50.8mm) and back 1 1/8" (28.5mm).
$69.95 shipped via paypal.

Scootworks risers raise the bars up 1-3/4" and back 1-1/2".
$79.95 plus shipping.

Anyone have homemade?

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Honestly I don't think any are any better than the other. Some have a different look so you get what you like and fits your budget. Consider kewl metals as well. I have a set of meanmachinists which are nice, gonna be selling them soon though if the new bars that are on their way work out.

·
Registered
9,020 Posts
Who makes the better risers?

GenMar risers raise the bars up 2" (50.8mm) and back 1 1/8" (28.5mm).
$69.95 shipped via paypal.

Scootworks risers raise the bars up 1-3/4" and back 1-1/2".
$79.95 plus shipping.

Anyone have homemade?
My scootworks risers are 2.5 in. I think they raise and move the bars back a little to much. I took them back off

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Speedracer: How tall are you and are you interested in selling your risers

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
LOL! Heck, our scooters are paternal twins with slightly different cosmetics.

·
Registered
9,020 Posts
yep, a lot of the same stuff. I had the same intake for a while but now have the chuckster. Trying to put some unusual led turn sig and front marker lights on but got sidelined with a final drive leak, so it is tore down at the moment waiting on parts.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mine too, but still mostly stock except for the. Thunder air, FI2000, Sidebuners, M/S Demon windshield, kewl risers, mustang seat, led driving lights, HID 30k headlight, ISO wiings, Kury grips, Cobra highway bar with kury footpegs, block off plates, MC backrest, Clear Alt all-in-one tail light, knight rider light under the tag and last but not least Conti Road Attacks 120/70 and 180/55

This might be a highjack so I'll post pixs of the risers.

·
Registered
105 Posts
risers

Mine too, but still mostly stock except for the. Thunder air, FI2000, Sidebuners, M/S Demon windshield, kewl risers, mustang seat, led driving lights, HID 30k headlight, ISO wiings, Kury grips, Cobra highway bar with kury footpegs, block off plates, MC backrest, Clear Alt all-in-one tail light, knight rider light under the tag and last but not least Conti Road Attacks 120/70 and 180/55

This might be a highjack so I'll post pixs of the risers.
are those the 215 or the taller 270 risers and if you don't mind how tall are you and are the risers comfortable. Does this sound confusing??????????

·
Registered
357 Posts
are those the 215 or the taller 270 risers and if you don't mind how tall are you and are the risers comfortable. Does this sound confusing??????????
They are the 215's and I'm 5'8
It is night and day difference in riding now, short and long trips are much better without any back strain. All I did to install was remove the headlight bucket and the put all cables and lines behind the 3 tree, about an hour to complete.

I'm not sure about the other risers because after reading the reviews on the Kewl risers I when with them.
5 stars is my review for the Kewl's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts