RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going as a sex addict...
the "Hello my name is" sticker reads: Tiger "touch my" Woods.
and the back reads: JUST DO HER.

·
Registered
540 Posts
huh?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Boo

Boo

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks Nick. I fixed the mistake. I have a hard time typeing on the computer with my mask and gloves on.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My roommate and I before heading out for the night...

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Didn't you mother ever tell you the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say, find a large staircase and throw yourself down it."?
Ya I guess I should of stayed away from that because making fun of raping chicks is soo funny and clever.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya I guess I should of stayed away from that because making fun of raping chicks is soo funny and clever.
Rape is not funny...we were making fun of Ben Roethlisberger; and his situation which isn't even rape in terms of what you may be picturing. He had sex with minors and got caught; by definition I realize this is statutory "rape" but it's not the kind of rape you seem like your picturing. However, it does become funny when portrayed the way we did. If you can't laugh at that; take the stick out of your *** and try again.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmm, it's showing up for me.
strange, its showing up for me now too...I was logged in before; dk what the problem was. Anyways, nice costumes...hope you got put her in handcuffs later haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts