RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are in New England in September this is one of the shows worth going to. It's an all day affair with many bikes to see, either restored or as-is. Some for sale.
Mostly Japanese bikes but something for everyone.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless it's a rainout I'll most likely be taking my zr7S. When the time gets close if you want I'll PM you my cell number so we can say hello at the show.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well worth it. It’s the one show I don’t mind paying for. I support the guy running it, Mike something or other, to keep it going. It’s the best show in the NE.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang, it rained and I didn’t bring a rain jacket. Where’d that come from? I’m glad I didn’t check the weather before I left in the morning because I woulda taken my car. Got a good ride in with my 7.
Anyways, the show was moderate show-up but still good. Always glad I went. Picked up a couple of 2022 tee shirts.

·
Gold Member
583 Posts
My weather app said no rain until about 7PM. Not so much. I brought a friend who's pretty new to the street bike world (lots of dirt experience). He had a blast looking at all the vintage stuff. I bought a 2022 tee shirt as well. I was on my V Strom and my friend was on his FZ1. I did look for a ZR7s, but never saw one anywhere. Despite the rain, it was still a good day.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I parked just to the left after the ticket purchase. I was with a KZ1000P and a green Ninja 1000. On the ride to the show I drag raced the Ninja off a set of lights. Yeah, I lost badly.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I parked just to the left after the ticket purchase. I was with a KZ1000P and a green Ninja 1000. On the ride to the show I drag raced the Ninja off a set of lights. Yeah, I lost badly.
And sadder yet, my friend didn’t suspect the drag race until I blasted off at the green light. So I got the jump on him off the line, which lasted two bike lengths. 😢

1 - 11 of 11 Posts