RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Say, have you seen the European version with the " ZR-7S -like" fairing. Personally, I really don't like the standard "bikini" look. But the fuller, modern quarter fairing really looks great. You can see it through the Kawasaki links, maybe it was the Japan link, but I think it was from England.

Tony

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
1200s and 919

I have to admit I really like the 1200s a LOT!!! Maybe by the time I am ready to replace my ZR-7 the 1200s will make it to the U.S.

I like the look of the Honda 919 too, but not as much after I found out how much the tuned down the 900RR's engine. I have a friend that has a 900RR and the thing cooks!!! I was hopeing the 919 would cook too....oh well I am still happy with the ZR-7.

Chris

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
We have had that version in Oz for a few years now, alongside the "Lawson Replica " bikini faired green one. The new fairing looks less square than the older one.

gee that bridge looks like its struggling under the weight :D :D

:)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i much prefer the more modern fairing and would like to see a modern swing arm with mon-shock but then what would make this bike stand out in a crowd? people would just consider it an expensive bandit 1200s or low performance fz1.

scott :)

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Does anyone know if it would be possible to get the fairing on the s model and make it work on the ZRX1100??

If not, I'll have to trade mine in for one of these....of course, these aren't in the US....are they??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts