RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I ordered this jacket a little over a month ago and have worn it pretty much everyday it's not 70+. I thought I'd try to give some sort of review on it. And if anyone is curious it looks like this(I'll try to get a pic of it on me soon) --->

I ordered mine from Motorcycle Superstore. After talking to someone over the phone I used their(Rev'it) sizing chart and made my decision, chest size +1. The size I picked fits me perfect with the liner in and is pretty much all I wanted in a jacket.. The thermal liner isn't all that thick, but it does take up some space. So far it seems to do it's job well. The chest/back portion of the liner is almost like a fine microfiber material and the sleeves are nylon. The way they did the zippers to attach the liner is not appealing to me. Usual snaps in sleeves, but it's got only one short vertical zipper on either side of the chest about 8" long(I'd prefer a full zip). It's really the only thing I don't like about the jacket. With the liner out the jacket still fits well and isn't all "baggy".

The leather itsself is verrry soft.. I like it a lot. Still plenty thick/heavy they just use softer stuff for this jacket. The quality of construction is nice too. Nothing looks like it was sewn wierd or anything. It's pretty easy to clean the outside so far. I've hit some pretty nasty bugs and the only thing I've used to clean up the mess is a wash cloth soaked in hot water, comes right off. As far as insulation goes it does just fine. There's been a few mid-30 degree mornings on the ride to work and all i had under the jacket/liner was my work shirt and an under shirt. No probs. I like that it has a bit of a collar, helps a lot with keeping the cold air off my back. For the fit and quality of the jacket it definitely worth the money to me. I liked it enough to order a pair of Rev'it cold weather gloves. They just came in the mail today so it'll be a bit before I post anything about them. I hope this helps anyone lookin' for a simple all black leather jacket or someone interested in Rev'it gear in general.

:alcy:
Lumpy

·
Registered
746 Posts
When I took my MSF course some guy had a similar jacket if not the same one. It seemed pretty good inperson. My instructor even said how good of a brand revit is

1 - 2 of 2 Posts