RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting leaking around one of the fork seals, and need to replace them both. I've never done it before, but would like to give it a go, rather than take it to a stealership. Anyone got a systematic "how-to" they can point me to?
Thanks,
rb

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just encountered the same situation. I think doing it with my own will help me learn how to do it. I read lots of forums about it and it helps.
thanks.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
I've got a pdf manual off the web. Google for it, should come right up. If you can't find it, remind me tomorrow and I'll post it from my computer.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
Got two folks interested, I'll email pdf copies in the morning.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Arghh, problem with the Jadz pdf file. Won't load. I've had this prob with it before, I guess my comp doesn't like this site. I'll have to find it elsewhere.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Good luck with finding it somewhere else. I couldn't download that file either. Tried earlier this year. The only other pdf s I could find were German language files. Downloaded one, and used Google translate to get me by! But in the end I bit the bullet and bought an original manual from eBay. Had to get it from america so postage was a bit pricey, but worth it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts