RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I know Im about to start a frenzy so here it goes! I have to decide wether to rebuil my bike or part it out! If I part it out I'd have to get about 2500-3000$ total so kep that in mind because there are so many parts that i can sell and I'd have to have them all spoken for before I part it out. I mean everything too engine everything. Now it has been wrecked but no major damage just mainly cosmetic engine runs fine forks are straight rides etc etc. Now Im kinda short o time right now so I will have to cut this short. So you will hav to look for my postings to find the after wreck pictures if you want. Also search for all the parts and goodies on it there are alot just tell me what they wold be worth to you. Please dont throw the forum rules at me I Know the price rule have some patience Im in training at fort leonard wood missouri right ow and have limited internet access. here it is before http://www.riderforums.com/showthread.php?t=23740
let me know if your interested and it might be a while to get back to you i only see a computer on the weekends! thank you-Nik

·
Registered
107 Posts
Kinda hard to see in the pics but if the headlight is still good, I'll take it. Also, if the handlebars aren't bent, my friend will take those.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would be interested in the following if they are in good shape: tail, headlight/headlight fairing, tank, right sidecover, and miscellaneous hardware.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm assuming that's a 520 conversion kit you have? If so, how many miles on it? Might be interested if they're not too worn. Do you have an integrated taillight too? I def want that if so. Second dibs on the Akra system!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey sorry im so stapped for time but if you search my posts you will see the after pics the exhuast is golden entire tail and light is demoed i fliped it over backward doing a wheelie um the handle bars are bent headlight is fine forks are staright and yes i had them inspected before i bought it back from the auction and the first thing im lokng to sell is the nos lookng for like 300$ yeah anyway keep makinf dibs on parts if i part it out in january i will cntact you all! THANKS
oh the 520 conversion is new there are only like 400 miles on it the tank is [email protected]#$%^ed the seat has a small hole on it but is other wise fine just needs a 25 $ recover

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still alot of good stuff left!

still have the pc3 usb! (275$)pc ignition module!(275$) power commander quick shifter!(200$) scotts steering dampner!(275$) dry shot! (300$) wheels tire etc zx6r rear shock(30$) etc etc check out all my posts for pictures! or email me for some after pics at [email protected] let me know Thanks-Nik

Oh and if you havent already figured it out I chose to part it out!

·
Registered
59 Posts
pm sent..

·
Registered
257 Posts
He lives about 20 minutes up the road from me, I'm just waiting to hear from him so I can go pick up that shock. Sorry.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
patience

hey yeah everyone who pms me has dibs on whatever they want but please still be patient im at fort wood right now in training so the parts will be a mas exodus aftre x-mas thanks again-Nik

1 - 20 of 24 Posts