RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone raced against one of the M90 Suzuki? Just wondering how they stack up against a Meanie?
Can't quite get passed the headlight bezel.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Are you talking about the m109r?

I have a friend with one. I haven't ridden it but it looks like it does straight lines very well.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I think off the line the meanie will get it, but at the 1/4 the Zuki will be in the lead. THe meanie makes lots of torque but the top end HP needs a little help. Did someone say big bore kit? ;o)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The M90 is the exact same style, but a 1500cc engine. I know the M109 is the 1800cc, and supposed to be bad azz, but it looks heavy, so big.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Buddy of mine has a 109R....is less than impressed with it's straight line, but raves about it in all other areas. I haven't ridden it, but sounds similar to my feelings about the Meanie, just on maybe a slightly higher level. I can only imagine the 90, being a "lesser" 109R, is relatively less all around as well, unless the weight is any kind of factor.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I rode my friend's M109 two months ago. The M109 engine felt hands down more powerful than Meanie. More torque, more acceleration, more muscles. I don't care, Meanie handles way better than M109...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts